If you are new to the travel industry or struggling under the weight of four-letter acronyms like ATOL we have the ideal course for you.
Understanding the complex travel regulations
When it comes to understanding the ATOL regulations, you’ve probably already discovered there’s a lot to learn. That’s why we put together this course.
It’s the course we wish we’d had when we started working in the travel industry.
Our approachable, knowledgeable experts will explain clearly the things you need to know, in a supportive, safe environment. Perfect for finding answers to those burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask!
An interactive ATOL workshop
Our brand new online course will be launching on 22 March at 10am. The two and a half hour workshop will include:
- A chance to ask TTC’s ATOL experts any burning questions.
- A takeaway “jargon buster” – a handy reference companion that summarises the key terms and acronyms.
- A timetable of key dates and reporting deadlines for your business.
- A checklist you can use to make sure you’re following the rules.
- Confidence when discussing your company’s ATOL responsibilities.
- Top tips on what the regulators are looking for and how to keep them happy.
- A certificate of completion to go towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation.