Due to the success of our first event in March, we are hosting a new Unriddling the Travel Regulations: ATOL workshop on Wednesday 6 July.
If you are new to the travel industry or struggling under the weight of four-letter acronyms like ATOL, APC and ATT, this course is ideal for you.
Join us over Zoom on 6 July at 9:30am. The two-and-a-half-hour workshop will include:
- A chance to ask TTC’s ATOL experts any burning questions.
- A takeaway “jargon buster” – a handy reference companion that summarises the key terms and acronyms.
- A timetable of key dates and reporting deadlines for your business.
- A checklist you can use to make sure you’re following the rules.
- Confidence when discussing your company’s ATOL responsibilities.
- Top tips on what the regulators are looking for and how to keep them happy.
- A certificate of completion to go towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation.
If that doesn’t convince you, here’s a taste of what to expect.
Join our newsletter
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up to our newsletter? Get our latest blog posts, industry updates and exclusive content.Sign up